Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Item 01 : Preloved Victoria Secret EDT Spray (Pear Glace)

A preloved item. Bought it online and sprayed few times. It's a fruity scent and I'm more towards the woody type. For those who loves fruity scents, this is the one for you. I took the time to compile some reviews from Makeupalley.com for reference. I have the body spray, EDT, and lotion. The body spray and lotion are similar in that they're both lightly sweet, apple/pear scented, like a fruity shampoo. They're easy to wear, clean & fruity. I've found that when I wear this(especially with the EDT which is sweeter), people always think I'm wearing DKNY Be Delicious. Would repurchase. I love this scent! Very fresh but with a hint of sweet fruitiness. It just smells clean. I have the shower gel, body butter, body lotion, body cream, body splash, and the eau de toilette. Overall a great scent with lots of good product variety and availability, and good prices. Pear Glace is a musky pear but if you can imagine that in the best possible way. Slightly green with whipped cream and vanilla powder sprinkled on top, Pear Glace is a perfect weekend scent for the summer. I love this. I have used it on and off for years, and never get sick of it. Very clean and fresh! I have been buying Pear Glace for about 7 years now. I love the way it smells...and your right ...the boys go crazy over it!! Retail price : RM59.00 SKS price : RM 35.00 + Free postage
GIVEAWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment